$7 Secrets Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Squeeze Page Problem  (Read 445 times)

procash65

• View Profile
Squeeze Page Problem
« on: February 13, 2012, 01:23:13 AM »

Hi! Just purchased the $7 script and try it on one of my product. I installed the script according to the installation guide and try it using sandbox paypal. Everything runs smoothly except that I'm stack in loading the squeeze page in the Return To MerchanT. Paypal automatically sent the buyer to the squeeze after Return To merchant but it doesn't load.   The page shows like this after 12 tries:

We're sorry, but we can't confirm your purchase. There are several reasons this may have happened:
Your payment was by eCheck. If that's the case, your PayPal transaction detail will read Status: Uncleared. It takes up to four days for U.S. accounts to clear with PayPal—longer for non-U.S. accounts. You will be sent a download link when the payment clears.
If payment was made to an affiliate, their PayPal account may require their action. If that's the case, your PayPal transaction detail will read Status: Unclaimed. Please contact the person you sent the payment to (check your PayPal receipt) and ask them to claim the funds. You will be sent a download link when the payment is claimed.
PayPal may be slow in processing their Instant Payment Notification to our site. You will be sent a download link as soon as your payment is confirmed.
You can attempt to confirm the payment again (please wait about 15 minutes), or
Return to the sales page, or...

Is there a way to bypass the squeeze page and direct the buyer to the download page? Thanks

« Last Edit: February 13, 2012, 01:39:28 AM by procash65 »

Don Morris

• The $7 Secrets Guy
  • Master Craftsman
  • Twitter: @DonMorris
    • View Profile
    • $7 Secrets
Re: Squeeze Page Problem
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2012, 10:56:47 AM »

This FAQ probably answers your question. BTW, Sandbox is notoriously bad about returning IPNs promptly.

Don
$7 Secrets: Add-ons and Installation, PayPal: Protection
Pages: [1]