$7 Secrets Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Problem squeeze page and scripts folder  (Read 756 times)

Jeymax

• View Profile
Problem squeeze page and scripts folder
« on: October 20, 2011, 01:13:02 AM »

Hi, I just installed the script on my site sistemascommesse.eu
the problem is that once you complete the payment process with PayPal,
When I click the button returns to the merchant, you open a page of OpenDNS with reference to the squeeze page not found  this is errors:
http://guide.opendns.com/main?url=sistemascommesse.eu%2Fscripts%2F%3Faction%3Dsqueeze&w=1366&h=580
why?
I checked in the settings file setting.php well but seems to be ok .. Templates are files in the right folder ... I do not know exactly where the error can be
I read other topics and saw a reply in which he said Don you control the index.php script is not in the same folder as the index.html file.
At first it was so .... then I created the scripts folder where I put the scripts .. so now the problem of index should be solved.
I used the php code for the purchase procedure is present in salesletters.html and I added in my index.html
Now in addition to the problem of squeeze page not found when you click on the paypal button, come out of this writing:

Warning: fopen(temp1521/index.html) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/mhd-01/www.sistemascommesse.eu/htdocs/scripts/index.php on line 141

Warning: fwrite() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/mhd-01/www.sistemascommesse.eu/htdocs/scripts/index.php on line 142

Warning: fclose() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/mhd-01/www.sistemascommesse.eu/htdocs/scripts/index.php on line 143

Warning: fopen(temp1521/ipn.txt) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/mhd-01/www.sistemascommesse.eu/htdocs/scripts/index.php on line 141

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/mhd-01/www.sistemascommesse.eu/htdocs/scripts/index.php:141) in /home/mhd-01/www.sistemascommesse.eu/htdocs/scripts/index.php on line 212

can you help me please

Don Morris

• The $7 Secrets Guy
  • Master Craftsman
  • Twitter: @DonMorris
    • View Profile
    • $7 Secrets
Re: Problem squeeze page and scripts folder
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2011, 03:54:14 PM »

First things first. Your sales page is at www.sistemascommesse.eu, your installation is at www.sistemascommesse.eu/scripts/. You're free to do that, but it's not necessary. Just put your sales page in your templates directory and name it salesletter.html.

Second, you don't have a directory named temp1521, so that's why you're getting the "No such file or directory" errors. Fix your $sys_template_folder setting and/or your directory name. (Don't use temp1521 now, since you've exposed that directory name in this forum.)

Don
$7 Secrets: Add-ons and Installation, PayPal: Protection

Jeymax

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2011, 02:11:52 AM »

Hello Don ... I do not know how you look ..
temp1521 folder exists (which will change) looks at a picture of my ftp

the other problem is that if you look carefully the error that the browser gives me after the paypal payment we going to look for the folder is not temp1521 script and see the link error:
http://guide.opendns.com/main?url=sistemascommesse.eu%2Fscripts%2F%3Faction%3Dsqueeze&w=1366&h=578

but if you look at this photo of files seting.php is alright ..

because when I click back to the merchant, I will redirect to the scripts folder and not temp1521?
I will not be by chance that is creating problems about having my hosting in the default folder / htdocs /?
Although I did all the tests in setting.php inserting / scripts /
Then hand / htdocs / scripts /
and the same template for temp1521 / htdocs/temp1521 and then it works but not in any way ....

Don Morris

• The $7 Secrets Guy
  • Master Craftsman
  • Twitter: @DonMorris
    • View Profile
    • $7 Secrets
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2011, 06:35:15 PM »

The software is looking for the templates directory in your scripts directory, but you've moved it. Reinstall the software in the directory you are going to be sending your customers to, leaving -- as the instructions show -- all the folders in place. Don't pull any folders out and put them in other places. Don't create a separate sales page -- use salesletter.html in the templates folder. Change the name of the templates folder and use that name in your settings file.

Don
$7 Secrets: Add-ons and Installation, PayPal: Protection
Pages: [1]