$7 Secrets Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: $7 Secrets Scripts Installation Training  (Read 1537 times)

Don Morris

• The $7 Secrets Guy
  • Master Craftsman
  • Twitter: @DonMorris
    • View Profile
    • $7 Secrets
$7 Secrets Scripts Installation Training
« on: April 01, 2011, 07:13:58 AM »

Join us on Saturdays @ 9AM US/Pacific for a run through a typical 7DSS installation from start to finish: uploading files, setting permissions, editing settings, modifying templates, and testing. By the end, you should be be able to tackle your own installation.

More information: http://7dss.eventbrite.com
« Last Edit: April 01, 2011, 12:03:49 PM by Don Morris »
$7 Secrets: Add-ons and Installation, PayPal: Protection

trackermo

• Journeyman
    • View Profile
Re: $7 Secrets Scripts Installation Training
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2011, 04:57:39 PM »

Hi, Don! 

I just wanted to thank you again for the excellent training and explanations you provided this morning.  It answered a lot of my questions and helped in many ways.  The download location idea for the .pdf file is awesome!  I had been burying mine in a non-descript folder that, frankly, I sometimes had trouble finding! 

I will be coming out with a new ebook in the next few days and intend to fully utilize most of the advantages of $7SS.  I do not plan to offer an OTO this time.  I just want to keep it simple.  But I am going to offer free affiliate sign-ups and 50% commissions on the main product.  Hmmm.  By the way, that reminds me of something.  And, I apologise for not thinking of this during the webinar, but it blew right past me...

I will be registering it at $7offers.com, but I was planning to add an affiliate link directly ON my salespage, at the very bottom.  This, of course, would lead to a special squeeze page, that then leads to an Affiliate page, where I will show the link info (including commission info), plus offer advertising banners for the ebook, etc.

What do you think this idea?  That is, putting the link at the bottom of the sales page, plus the affiliate page, etc.  I'd appreciate any thoughts you have on this.

Marige

Don Morris

• The $7 Secrets Guy
  • Master Craftsman
  • Twitter: @DonMorris
    • View Profile
    • $7 Secrets
Re: $7 Secrets Scripts Installation Training
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2011, 10:53:29 AM »

What do you think this idea?  That is, putting the link at the bottom of the sales page, plus the affiliate page, etc.  I'd appreciate any thoughts you have on this.

Sounds like a smart idea!

Don
$7 Secrets: Add-ons and Installation, PayPal: Protection
Pages: [1]